1. Argan Oil
All cosmetic Junkies know that Argan oil is the No. 1 for Skin Hair and Nails regime to fights against acne, combats dry skin and hydrates hair. The vitamin E in argan oil, as well as antioxidants & Essential fatty acids , act as a heat guard for your Hair and skin and sunburn soother. Not all argan oils are crated equally and my next article will go into some of these reasons. The Moroccan Argan Oil comes form what is considered the best cooperative in Morocco. Those who try it soon realize it is the best especially after trying others. If you are going to only implement one of these oils on the list this is the Pièce de Résistance.
- Sunburn soothe
Razor Bumps and Burn
Overnight Deep Conditioning Treatment.
- Leave-In Styling.
Dry Feet and Heels
2. Coconut Oil
After a long day in the sun put coconut all over your body. Use Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal. Coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer, it can penetrate hair better than other oils, and, well, it smells delicious!
- Use to shave
- highlight cheek bones
- comb through for a leave in conditioner, remove eye makeup using a cotton wool ball,
- body lotion healing skin reducing dehydration, turning dry skin to healthy skin.
- As a facial cleanser apply in circular motions to the face washing off with cleanser. Its anti bac and anti fungal qualities will leave your skin squeaky clean like you just had a £100 facial.
- Want to add some shine put it sparingly on the ends..not to much though or you are going to look greasy
- Apply to damp hair to lock in moisture
- Want to improve moisture retention why not add a few droops to your moisturizer
- Use to alleviate dry skin
4 Rose water
Like argan oil this is a beauty product that has been used for centuries, it goes back to Cleopatra and beyond. It helps to help tighten the pores and gently tone the skin & I personally love the smell
- As a skin toner it balances the PH and controls excess oil and fights inflammation
- Great cleanser helps rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema by removing oil and dirt De-clogging pores
- Help heal scars, cuts and wounds
- Premenstrual no problem let the aroma improve your mood
- Can be used on the scalp to relieve dandruff and inflammation. Best to treat with argan oil afterwards
5. Pomegranate Seed Oil
Another ancient oil loaded with antioxidants, It both nourishes and improves skin tone reducing colleen deterioration instantly
- strengthens & reviving dull & damaged hair stimulating blood circulation to the scalp incessantly hair growth.
- Improves skin elasticity, tone and collagen deterioration by using a few drops on your face
6. Prickly Pear
When you pick a paw paw or a prickly pair to quote the jungle book...A fruit with high readings of essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and 9, as well as natural antioxidant vitamin e,. Its high concentrations of amino acids stimulate collagen production which intern promotes faster cell rejuvenation
- with more than 60% of Linoleic Acid your skin will drink it up without getting greasy
- Prevents wrinkles like argan oil it is packed with vitamin e, its a free radical scavenger
- It has the highest number of Betelains known to plants. These anti-oxidants are powerful anti-ages.
Brightens Dark Spots its ability to brighten the skin and get rid of dark spots is incredible. Its Vitamin K lightens dark under-eye circles and minimize spider veins.