The Berber tribe of Morocco have been using Pure Argan Oil for centuries as a natural treatment for skin, hair & nails. Only recently has this rare oil been discovered by the Western world as a fresh cosmetic oil to keep the skin and hair youthful in appearance. At Moroccan Argan Oil Company we believe that this miraculous oil should be used in its 100% Pure Form to get the maximum benifits from the oil.
We searched the Souss Valley in Moroccan visiting many cooperatives to find the best oil with the best healing properties. We tested the oils for antioxidants, essential fatty acids and carotenoids, ferulic acids, sterols, polyphenols and vitamin e content. Eventually after a long search we finally found our organic, fair trade source of our liquid gold which had by far the most beneficial oil we came across. It was also a major plus that It was also the place where Princess Lalla Salma the wife of the king of Morocco obtained her argan oil from. Here are some or the great uses for our The Moroccan Argan oil...
1. Moisturiser – Just a few drops onto your face or body to feel the effects. Rich in Vitamin E and Omega 6. This has been scientifically proven to help protect and nourish your skin. The Moroccan Argan Oil contains a number of anti-microbial properties which have been known to fight the signs of ageing.
2. Hair Conditioner – Forget conditioning your hair with conventional conditioner and all it impurities. Why not try a few drops of The Moroccan Argan Oil to restore and repair damaged hair and give you hair the shine and radiance of youth.
3. The Moroccan Argan Oil can be used to to Prevent stretch marks and protect the elasticity of your skin!
4. The Moroccan Argan Oil is commonly used to help alleviate the symptoms of Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea and Acne.
5. Regular use of The Moroccan Argan Oil keeps the hands soft, strong and youthful eliminating brittle nails.
What Makes The Moroccan Argan Oil Co. the best in the world?
Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Gisele Bundshen, Charlize Theron, Kim Kardashian, Julianne Moore, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez, Emma Stone, Josie Maran, Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus & Catherine Zeta-Jones are a few of the celebrities using The Moroccan Argan Oil
- All our oil is cold pressed and un-roasted so it is perfect for cosmetic Use giving it a subtle nutty smell that you expect from high quality oil
- The Moroccan Argan Oil Co uses only deodorised Moroccan Argania Spinosa Oil is free from additives and preservatives
- Only 100% Ethically Sourced Moroccan Argan Oil made by the women’s co-operatives. So when you purchase the women of this Marocavie project benifit and the Berber Tribes and the Argan Forest
- The Moroccan Argan Oil Co is Ecocert Certified and meets European Standards for Certification and Authentication this proves that what you are buying is authentic
The Moroccan Argan oil co. ships free Worldwide daily. It is getting a reputation as the best argan oil out in the market