It is an excellent skin and hair care oil as it is loaded with fatty acids and vitamin E. It nourishes, moisturizes, soothes and gives your hair, skin or even nails a lovely shine.
You can apply it on dry skin or dry hair. Try it if you have skin allergies like eczema.
How to treat your Hair with Argan Oil
- Try this 30-60 minutes before washing your hair
- Wash hand and put some of our pure Moroccan Argan Oil into the palms of your hands
- Gently massage your scalp with your fingertips distributing the oil into your roots, hair and tips
- You can take a warm cotton towel to infuse the hair further
- If your hair is dry, damaged or frizzy you can leave the treatment overnight for silky smooth results
How to treat your hair with Argan Oil after washing
- Either apply argan oil to damp hair or dry hair
- With your hands or a comb or brush starting with the ends apply a small amount of argan oil. This will help to get rid of frizz
- Take a moment to admire how healthy your hair looks full of brilliance and luster
- It is also a good idea to add a few drops to your conditioner
How to use Argan oil for your Face
- Wash your hands
- Cleanse face, neck and décolletage. Get rid of the dirt and grime
- Try Exfoliate from time to time to get rid of dead skin. This will improve your glow and improve your complexion
- Moisturize with argan oil. It is important to listen to your own skin to judge how much argan oil is needed. Dry skin might need more than Oily Skin
How to use argan oil for your Body
- Clean the body in a shower or bath, try use a natural soap like ecosoapia.
- Massage Oil gently into the skin. It will help protect the elasticity of the skin and iron our stretch marks too
- Outstanding results for psoriasis and eczema
- The skin will soften and firm with repeated use